Adult Reading Programs at Broward Community Schools
Adult Reading Program
This Adult Education program offers:
• Small class size
• Welcoming place to learn with other adults who have difficulty reading or understanding
what they read
• Opportunities to increase workforce skills
In order to qualify, adults must:
• Want to learn to read or improve their reading
• Speak and understand English
• Attend adult classes as scheduled
Cost: $30 per semester
*Activity Fee: A $20.00 Student Activity Fee is charged one time per person, per campus, per school year. This fee is used to offset the costs of providing school security and campus-related activities.
*Assessment Fee: A $15.00 Assessment (testing) Fee for ABE/GED® and ESOL testing is charged once every two years.
Fill out an application today to get started!
Please share with friends and family members who want to learn to read or improve their reading skills in the Broward County, FL area. For more information, call 754-321-2668 or contact Broward Community Schools today.